Sunday, April 3, 2011

You guys are right according to this source...

My hubby may be adamant about people remembering what they do even with low sugar, but many sources support what you all are describing, the actions that come about with low sugar, the acts that are forgotten. Google it and you will see, so sorry I upset you with what my husband believes...I told him what I found and he still thinks that people remember, perhaps his has never been low enough to know. He has been clammy and disoriented when low. HUGS

4 comments:

  1. Maybe he just forgot that he doesn't remember?

    Mine would swear he remembered every thing until he realized he didn't.

    I can only speak for myself: Lynn, You didn't upset me.

    S

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK, S! I was way too sensitive this past week for my own good...I am tougher this week. signed up to talk to two agents while at the writer's conference in June so if I am not on here much it is because I am working away on my manuscript. HUGS and LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn, don't apologize for being sensitive
    and you are not scaring us
    I'm glad you are writing
    it is sure to help your soul!
    and your health

    take care

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you thank you thank you...I LOVE YOU GUYS...XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete