Friday, April 1, 2011

Setback

Even though he is going to the chiropractor he is back to being in pain and unable to walk or stand for long...but spirits are good, sugar readings lower...only takes the oxychodone before bed...I have had a rough week...bleeding...OMG I am almost 58 and had to buy feminine supplies so I have my own problems...will be taking a break here...I love you all...hugs all around. stay positive when you can...vent the negative because you should...I'll be back, need a break. Take care.

4 comments:

  1. Lynn, thanks for posting. I've been wondering how things were going in your world. I'm sorry to read you are having further difficulties.

    I had the Novasure procedure over two years ago when I was 45. It has improved my life. I pray all goes well for you and yours.

    S

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know all to well, the stress of having hubby in pain. Hang in there

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn, most importantly take care of yourself
    we will worry about you, because that's what we do
    and we will miss you

    But hopefully this issue you are facing will be resolved quickly and with little pain

    we will be here when you come back

    Tom's Wife

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW...big break I took. thanks for the kind words and support...I have not had a period for three years but once a year i flow heavily for about a week...had a polyp removed the first time it happened, then a year ago i had a MRI and everything looked okay...so I have no clue just know it could have something to do with the thyroid disease and autoimmune disease.

    I admit I can not relate to the low sugar hubbies...mine is spiking a fever today so he is laying low...he can't stand for long or walk much without a lot of pain so laying low is what he is doing most of the time lately. I hope they try acupuncture next...we shall see.

    Thanks, my friends...I am working on my novel...I have to get it done before the conference in June...LOVE YA

    ReplyDelete