Friday, January 7, 2011

Root of my problem



Tooth aching for weeks...another root canal...not my first...probably not my last. UGH! Why ARE they so expensive?

And hubby is seeing a neurosurgeon about the tumor on his pituitary gland. Might not need surgery but have to consult to see what the neurosurgeon thinks. The endocrinologist said depending on hormone levels and what the tumor is doing to the levels it might be taken care of with meds, as in shrinking it.

He has not been to physical therapy yet for his back situation...we have appts every day... But we get lunch out so it isnt' so bad. I am getting used to it.

The grandpup is snoozing, so is the grandlizard...I am the only human in the house at the moment...have a nice day, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Hope things improve health-wise for both of you. Thank you for giving me your blog website. I did already get it from Diabeteswife, and have been following you for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lilly with two l's...glad to be connected. HUGS and LOVE. XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete