Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Good day

We met with the neurosurgeon and he told us that the first course of action dealing with the tumor on hubby's pituitary gland will be with meds and hormonal adjusting, that no surgery is appropriate at this time...so phew...and he addressed his back situation and it didn't sound as bad as we thought for all these months, will take time and therapy and babying it...so for now...breathing better. baby steps...another MRI in six months to recheck.

As for me...I read an article about taking thyroid meds before bed instead of in the morning and I began doing that along with some exercising in the morning and a walk in the afternoon and MAN I feel better already...this Hashimoto's disease is a stinker but I am not letting it beat me down...I am already married to diabetes...I don't need to let being a victim of hashimoto's drive me further into the victim (pathetic me)role...I AM STRONG! I AM ...AWESOME!LOVE YA!

No comments:

Post a Comment