Thursday, January 20, 2011

Got some troubles of my own

I havent' focussed as much on being the wife of a diabetic lately as I have some troubles of my own. I battled pain from an infected tooth for two months and am finally getting that taken care of in the form of root canal and crown...and a HUGE bill that will take a while to pay for...ouch!
Then I am learning daily what having Hashimoto's disease is all about. they compare it to being bipolar at times...the ups and downs...and flare ups...autoimmune disease...so perhaps hubby will start blogging about being Married to Hashimoto's. who knows.HEHE
Ah...I said it...I ain't perfect. He's worse off but I ain't perfect...(that was a joke)
So to my sister strugglers...sometimes focussing on what we need to fix can help not focus on our diabetic spouses...LOL...hey, we HAVE TO HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR or a bottle of our fave choice of pills. HA! LOVE YA!

2 comments:

  1. Best wishes for your own health struggles. It has to be very hard, while dealing with your husband's issues as well. Hope you are feeling better, at least for the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS, LILLY!!!! Glad to get to know ya...HUGS and LOVE

    ReplyDelete