Thursday, July 28, 2011

Things are good here...

I have not been on for a while...hubby has been doing great, sugarwise and otherwise. I went to a writers conference and have been working on my novel to send to the agent who might be interested and our sons' band debuted in NYC so we have been away a lot. I have to say that all in all things have been wonderful. Tom's endocrinologist is so please that his readings are so much better. Life is good. I hope it is for all of you too. If not, my love and hugs for better days. XOXOXO

3 comments:

  1. Nice to hear good news. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to hear all is well. its a good reason not to be posting.... stay happy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful news!!! I'm currently rewriting the novel I finished last year. I 'm glad I let it rest for a while. I'm finding continuity issues in it that leave me reeling - but I was still too close to the project to be able to see them last year.

    GOOD LUCK with yours!!!

    ReplyDelete