Friday, October 7, 2011

how are you?

I miss my gals...how are you all doing? Things are good for the most part...yes, i am still married to a man who has diabetes and it is a daily reality for both of us, but the managing part has been going well...he takes care of his pills, ordering, putting them in the daily pill keeper, etc. I have his insulin and syringes in my purse and an extra blood monitor in my purse for when we are out and about. It has been working for us.

We ordered an eliptical machine for the house so he can get more exercise and not battle the elements etc. I will report back after it arrives to let you know how that is going.

You gals mean a lot to me and I have been neglectful lately...that will change...on a personal note...I sent my manuscript off to the agent who is interested in reading it.

HUGS and LOVE

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lynn, good to hear from you. I'm traveling again so don't check in too often. Hope the manuscript get's sold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that at least someone's husband is taking care of himself! Good luck on your book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynn. Apologies for enjoying your life are never necessary. But I understand the thing about missing the blog! Its funny, once you start its like another arm of the family.

    My Tom is also managing his health fairly well right now with a bump or two here and there. And like others, I am very busy - but I think that's part of the time of year -- Fall and Spring are the times of year where people in my industry want to do all of their work! Suddenly, its "now or never" mentality!

    I'm not giving in to that this year, but I am staying busy.

    Congratulations on your manuscript! good luck -- keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete