Saturday, July 31, 2010

All the traveling


We were away for two weeks and for the most part everything was fine...but I was very short with hubby on many occasions and am not sure if I was short with him or he bugged me for some reason and instead of tolerating it and blaming his sugar or health issues and excusing what bugged me on that, I was not tolerant.

What does it matter, I think...been so long dealing with his being a diabetic and most of that time his having high blood readings that I don't know anymore.

I wish he would stop chewing and I nag now and then about it, but I have my own issues lately and that is what I am focussing on...some feel-sorry-for-me time...not really feeling sorry, but focussing on my health issues instead of just his.

He does have a lot of his life under better control lately than I have seen him behave in the past, so that is encouraging.

I had to have a nuclear thyroid scan, due to a nodule and enlargement on the left side od my thyroid. I will find out if that is a problem on Monday.

Then I have the hematoma in my left breast that might have to be surgically removed... I have my own concerns.

It was a great to get away...we all benefited and the other day it was our 38th anniversary and we went away for the night for that and I must say it was fabulous!

Bittersweetness...one without the other would be dull, I guess. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment