Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Riding away...


Some run away when they can't stand their life...well, I ride away on my mountain bike and the other day I rode 18 miles...my arms were sunburned...I didn't care...it was wonderful...the sights and smells in rural NY state...the best. I feel rejuvenated.
On April 13th hubby and I were in this car accident so along with the diabetes we have been dealing with his subdural hematoma and my bruised breast which then housed a lump...so a mammogram yesterday, that found nothing and a sonogram today to see if there is anything there worth worrying about...four people in the medical profession have felt the lump so I certainly am not looking for attention or one of those people who make up stuff so they GET attention...ugh...no, that's never been me...but there is a lump and we will find out what it is...hubby joked that he does not like that I have a health concern, it is usually all about him...we both laughed hard over that. So this morning we are off to find out why there is a lump in my breast. Fun stuff...HUGS

No comments:

Post a Comment